...he loves his baths every night
...he loves standing and jumping,
...he loves our pets
He just loves the world!
He's two months now! Heck he is a couple of days short of 9 weeks! I can't believe how time is flying and how he is changing! He smiles, he coos, he plays, he holds his head up, he is on the brink of giggling and he just found his hands and toes! He sucks in the whole with his big eyes and you feel like the luckiest person in the world when his gaze meets yours
Words cannot even express how much I love him. This is why there has been such a lack in my blog. I want to keep writing but I just don't know where to start... I feel like I won't have enough time to write alll of the emotions I feel when I look at Alex- all of the new things that he discovers- all of the different smiles he has- the different ways he looks at things... I'm just absorbed into this little man's life and I don't ever want to leave this absorbtion.
No comments:
Post a Comment