...Was one year ago today!
One year ago today I saw my baby boy... not anywhere near being a baby. He was just an 18mm follicle in my left ovary. But still- it was him. Just waiting to get released, implant, grow, be born and be held so tightly.
To think that the follicle I saw one year ago would turn into our adorable baby that rolls, blabbers, drools, grabs toys, and giggles is just utterly amazing to me.
It really makes me feel blessed in a way to have had the trouble conceiving since not many mothers get to know their children right from the very start. I have literally have seen him grow for a whole year now meanwhile he is only 3 months old.
Who would have thought that I would love one tiny little 18mm follicle so much and with my whole heart as I do today.
I'm so blessed.
:D!
ReplyDelete