Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Weeks!

Holy smokes how am I already 30 weeks?! That means in 7 weeks I am full term- and in 10 weeks I will most likely have a new baby in my arms! Wow! There is so much to do before then and I think it is starting to hit me how time is going faster and I'm getting slower each week so I should probably move my butt a bit faster to get things done!

I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and everything looked great. I passed by GBS blood test. I was measuring 31 weeks so better to be bigger than smaller. My blood pressure was even back to normal at 110/60. I gained quite a bit of weight but the doctor was super pumped about it so I guess that is good! I start going now every 3 weeks (which will only make time seem even faster!)

Alex is starting to get into this baby thing now too. Whenever we mention the baby, say something is for the baby, or if he sees babies he cuddles his arm next to his neck and says "awwwwww" So cute! I just know he is going to love this new baby and be a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment