I am so happy that we found out. I find I am insanely excited for this little person knowing what to expect gender wise. I am picturing what they will look like, I can go through Alex's baby clothes knowing what I need and don't need, and names is a huge deal! This babe looks quite a lot like Alex did in his 3D ultrasound it will be neat to see if they look similar on the outside too! Or maybe same nose/mouth but different colour hair... all too neat!
The little trouble maker though didn't fully cooperate though during the ultrasound. The hand and whole arm stayed infront of the place basically 90% of the time. While it invoked fear of being like Alex who always had hands infront of his face during ultrasounds and coming out like that too- it was pretty cute to see this same trait (hopefully not the delivery part though)
Also, can you believe I'm in the third trimester officially now? Yikes time is going to zoom by now! 77 more days till the due date (and I think it will be before that too for many a reasons!)
I am just so insanely in love with this babe. I think I am starting to realize why they say when you add a second child your love doesn't get 'shared' there is just more room for even more love for both.
No comments:
Post a Comment