Today was my first day of blood tests and every other day of ultrasounds until the big IUI day.
Blood test went allright the lady was kinda in a funky mood and hard to read. She seemed almost genuinly mad at me for having uncooperating veins but that makes no sense so I am just assumming she is really bad sarcastic person.
My ultrasound was pretty good. Last month it looked like I had two eggs on the right but looks like once again ol' Lefty is taking over. I have one egg at 18mm already! That is one mm larger than last month on my day 15 and my lining *I think* is 8mm while last month it was a measely 4mm since I had all of that spotting last month.
I really wish they would kinda tell me a bit more as to what to expect I've read up on everything and I know what to expect for the actual procedure, but I don't know if they are just going to wait 5 more days until I O naturally or if they will tell me to take the shot that makes me O. Usually at my egg size now they have ppl who don't ovulate on their own take the shot... it would be nice if they let me do the shot type thing so I can do the IUI on the weekend so Mark doesn't have to miss work and so it is a little bit more 'planned' instead of less than 24 hour notice type deal.
I know I can't be picky- just wish they would explain things better I guess including all options and how they make decisions than just me having to keep rereading the info booklet.
As long as the end justifies the means though I really don't mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment