I actually had a good week on Clomid. I finished my last pill for this month a couple of days ago and it was nothing like last month!
The only side effects I had were tonnes of hot flashes and a lack of sleep. The sleep thing was perhaps the worse since it took me forever to fall asleep and I would wake up around 4-5 wide awake. Even yesterday I woke up wide awake at 4:30am and didn't get back to sleep until 20 hours later!
But all in all I can't complain. Last month I would have panic attacks at the thought of having to talk to someone other than Mark. I would cry uncontrollably if I had to leave the house even just to go to the bank.
This month I have felt great, have been keeping really busy with friends and family.
So yay for a great Clomid Month!
No comments:
Post a Comment