Today is Mother's Day.
I had a really hard time last year at this time due to it.
I told hubby that last week.
Today I was teasing hubby about not getting me anything from the pets (we refer to ourselves as mum and dad to them)
At some point today he snuck out and got a card. It has a paw print on it. I laughed a lot.
The card was not a "from the dog" type card I thought it was.
The card talked about what 'mommy's' do.
The message written in it was to the extent of,
"Thank you for all the hard work you do to make this happen,
Love, the Baby in your Tummy"
I cried.
He really thinks this is the month. I hope it is. I'm only 3 days past O time so obviously nothing to make him think so. But man I hope he is right. He is just so sure about this.
Even if there isn't, I will always cherish my first Mother's Day card and my hubby for making it a special day for me still.
Kim!!! Reading this made me cry! Mark = win! (but don't EVER tell him I said that! *lol*)
ReplyDelete