Friday, May 15, 2009

Still waiting for my miracle...

Well looks like we are going to have to make this decision earlier than it naturally should be. I'm on day 28- 8 days past ovulation. And looks like AF is coming which also works with my temp dip today. When I contact the FS on the day it actually starts full force I am going to request progesterone for after I O- no one can sustain a pregnancy if they have a luteal phase under 10 days. Obviously mine is not hitting that mark- and if it does it is rare. And Clomid was also supposed to help that problem. Obviously it did not.

It just doesn't make sense! Perfect egg size- perfect lining size- perfect timing- huge positive thoughts- tried not to stress... and still....

nothing.

The promise I made to myself last November that I would be pregnant before my sister-in-law gave birth has now reached the point of unrealistic. She is due next month. I can't even keep a promise I hoped to be resolved 9 months into the future.

It might have been a dumb idea but I figured it would have surely happened by now- and it did help to cope at the moment. I was so sure that I would just have to see a FS and by some miracle get preggo.

Well here I am still waiting for my miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment