Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Update with no real Update

Well I am now 13days past O.

I am not pregnant and have been spotting since 10 days after O...
I think Clomid is messing with me much like when I was on birth control.

If I don't get a for sure AF by tomorrow I will call the FS (I would have had to anyways on day 35 and tomorrow is day 34 so close enough) It's so hard because I keep thinking 'yes it is here' then an hour later and for the rest of the day I think 'well no maybe it isn't'. Oi vey!

I'm actually pretty okay that it didn't happen this month.

Well as much as I can be.

I won't lie I had my two moments of weakness and tears. But M is always good at making me feel better and restoring new hope for the new month. I still feel like I let him down, he had a hard time hiding his disappointment, I think he is still in partial denial. It breaks my heart- we both just want this so badly and are so ready.

I've been keeping my mind off things though with tonnes of housework and I am sewing as well as gardening. The beautiful weather is also helping, and I try not to concentrate on the negatives.

I will see what next month will bring us... hopefully it will be a good month.

2 comments:

  1. If you need more distraction sewing...can we go fabric shopping when Sloan and I are visiting??? If we can find a sweet dinosaur fabric, I'm putting in a request for a blanket for the new nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dinosaur eh? I can't say I've seen any in Fabricland but I wasn't looking for it either- and there is a whole other huge fabric place in Chatham which I would think would carry some...

    ReplyDelete