Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back in the Game...

Well today was my 4th day in a row of bloodwork. Both insides of my elbows are horribly bruised because my veins shrink as soon as I enter the place. But I am still going tomorrow for more because it is all worth it! After they see that I surge in the bloodwork I only have to go back once to check progesterone levels. I have to take everyday off that I get my blood done since it is an hour drive both ways, but that really doesn't bother me. Is that wrong? haha

Good news on my ultrasound front!
A mature egg is 16mm or more.
On Saturday my egg was 17mm.
The 'ideal' egg from what I have read is around 22-23mm.
Mine today was 21mm!

Great news on my ultrasound front!
Due to the extra bleeding my lining was only 4mm on Saturday.
Minimum thickness for the time of ovulation is at least 8mm.
In 4 days my lining went from 4mm to 10mm!!!

According to the u/s technician everything looks great and looks like it should almost be time to O either tonight or tomorrow! So far everything is looking good. I was so sure that this month was a bust.... I am having a hard time suddenly turning my viewpoint that there is still a chance that this might be the month!

Oh positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!!

2 comments:

  1. POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

    I thought maybe capital letters would help...

    POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

    ReplyDelete