GOODNEWS!
Everything looked perfect today!
Stats:
Baby Heart Rate - A solid 150bmp!
Measurement - 12-15cm (she said since they measure different parts its hard to give an exact) but that is right on track
Gestational Age- As of today I am 18 weeks and 2 days.... I am measuring at 18 weeks and 3 days!
Trouble Maker Reassurance - You know how most babies our profile shot? Well ours slept on its tummy the whole time... she tried so hard for a profile shot (even had me on my side to try and trick it) But it was nice to know it was curled all up and cute on his/her tummy!
Gender: I was good and said we didn't want to know.... but I know she could tell because she asked part way through to make sure we didn't want to know and said she would write it on the note for the Dr. so our doctor doesn't spoil the news... Hardest decision ev-er when you are put on the spot!
Experience:Our technician was super nice and talked to us the whole time pointing out everything! She was even more super awesome since the baby is low in me and carving a deep curve in my back so as I laid the 45 minutes flat on my back a large portion of it didn't actually touch the bed which resulted in horrendous back spasms the whole time- and she let me a couple of times sit up or lay on my side. I'm sure it was really annoying for her but she kept asking if I was okay and even brought me an extra pillow to shove under my back. I appreciated it since it was seriously the worse pain ever and had me in tears and could barely walk or sit for the following half hour afterwards. I was at the point I didn't even care about getting pictures I just wanted to be done. She tried really hard for good pictures but baby wouldn't cooperate because it was sleepy, I really appreciated all the time she spent though!
Cool Moments:
We got to see the brain! Eyes still look creepy but in a cool way- and also got to check out the heart, stomach, and bladder...
Cute Moments:
Mentioning the bladder... she showed us the baby's bladder and it was cute because baby was snug next to my bladder so on the screen you got to see a momma bladder and a baby bladder!
You will see it in the second picture!
Pictures:
Picture #1: Baby facing down and a clear image of the spine
Picture #2: Baby sucking its thumb ..... awe!!!!!
I don't see the bladders!
ReplyDeleteYa I don't either!
ReplyDelete