Tuesday, November 17, 2009

99 days until baby is on its way...

Well more or less!

I can't believe my 'countdown' is at 99 days today. When I first started the countdown on my computer in June it was at 245 days! That was roughly 21 weeks ago... I don't know where the last 146 days went!

If 146 days went so quickly by, how fast are these 99 days going to go?!

Like in 12-14 weeks M and I will have a baby.... US... a baby.... I can't comprehend it.

I understand that I am pregnant... I can understand that there is something growing inside of me (the baby makes sure I don't forget with the fact you can watch it dance around inside of me from across the room).... I can see a baby in our ultrasound pictures...

...but I am completely unable to comprehend that it is going to come out and we will have a real life baby.

Wow....

No comments:

Post a Comment