Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Starting the Third Trimester? Seriously?

I can't believe it.

The third trimester!

Where is time going?!

I'm in the last trimester I'll be in for this pregnancy before the baby comes!

Things are going well! Baby is still enjoying laying sideways... some mornings I wake up and the baby is in a up/down position (although normally breach) but by afternoon it sinks its way back to laying sideways at the bottom of the uterus... silly thing....

Baby changes from being super active to super quiet... almost too quiet which worries me at times but at the same time I know there is still room for it to hide and it does have to sleep and put energy into growing.... I just wish I had an ultrasound machine in the house!

Speaking of.... I soooooooo badly want to do a 3D ultrasound but I haven't really told M that... it is way out of our price range and I wouldn't want him to feel guilty about it. But man it would be nice to see our actual baby- chubby cheeks- personality- possible penis or vagina by mistake... haha Oh well I will just have to wait 11-13 weeks to see it in real life.

Also I think we came up with a girl's name this week which is beyond excitement for me!! I just absolutely love it right now. For boy names we are a little stuck but kinda have a top 3 for now.

Today we took a picture I don't think I look that much different from 19 weeks- but I know how different and more cramped it is feeling in there and carrying very low still.

I did my glucose test this past monday which wasn't as bad at all as last time and at least the blood came out easier than it used to when I was doing daily blood work at the clinic.

Next monday on 30 Nov I have a doctor's appointment so hopefully they will have results then, as well I can ask my list of questions as always. I am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat!

Today I started to make stockings.... I almost cried when I was getting the THIRD stocking ready... wow... starting to hit me!

Speaking of hitting me, I had a surprise shower this past Saturday! Whoa I was shocked.. usually I am pretty good at figuring stuff out but this completely was unexpected. We are so blessed to have gotten so many great things which will definitely help us out. It is such an amazing feeling to see how loved and excited other people are for our baby.

Well this 'short' update became much longer than I thought! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment