Well there isn't tooooooooo much to update about John A. Things are still going well. As mentioned in my update of the past 20 days below I pretty much just get sick once a week which isn't too bad at all. Other than that I just get nauseaus if I don't eat for a while (which I do a lot since I am so tired and too lazy to prepare my own meals :P)
Also, he is making me huge! I definitely bloomed at Disney. I couldn't get over how people would offer me seats or talk about my pregnancy, I kept wondering "how do you know?" Although it is a healthy reminder when M keeps chuckling while saying "Wow Kim you really are pregnant" haha I am glad he likes it though because it is only going to get bigger!
I had my monthly prenatal appointment today and all things are good. I am up 3 pounds since pre pregnancy weight (although I think it is a bit less because the nurse that did it didn't really check or move the thing :P) But that is a healthy amount especially since I gained nothing in the first trimester (you are supposed to gain up to 4 pounds).
PS how weird is it that I am in the SECOND trimester now?!
Anyways, John A. cooperated enough (and eventually) that we got to hear the heartbeat! Sooooo exciting! The heartbeat was around 155bpm which is in perfect range! Next month will be busy with one more thing of bloodwork for the chromosome test and the 18 week ultrasound! And my appointments are already made for my Oct and Nov prenatals.
Also both my doctor and the London clinic are claiming my expecting due date is 24 February. That is because they go by my last period (which is also based on a 28 day cycle- yet mine is a 32 day cycle) I was surprised my clinic had that date as well since they know EXACTLY when we conceived but whatever... according to that due date I am 15 weeks tomorrow! So even though I know it isn't the right date, I'll take it because it makes me 4 days closer than I am now haha.
Since I don't have any more pics of John A. and I always whine at how huge I am I thought I would finally give in and post a pic of him inside of me... 

Oh goodness! You really are pregnant! *lol* Second trimester! Weird!
ReplyDeleteWhen're you gonna go public? I loled when I saw what Tammy P wrote on your FB wall...I think word is spreading whether you like it or not haha
HAHAHA!! Amazing! You look fantastic!! :D!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteWe are going public now-ish, just trying to tell as many people as we can in public before we do the facebook thing. I think I might wait until Sept 25th for facebook when we have the 18week ultrasound and all is good!