Well for all those who think morning sickness magically leaves come the second trimester- let me be the first to say it doesn't!
Although I did have a full 6 days of not feeling sick- and it was a great 6 days! Yesterday I officially hit 13 weeks (yikes! where is the time going?!) And it was another of 'those' days of puking on average every half an hour for 6 hours. Today I feel better- but for some reason still insanely nauseas. At least I was able to take Alex out for a walk this morning. I hate being so sick that I can't do fun things with him- so I don't take the time I am 'well enough' for granted! He makes it a bit easier to be so sick too as he is living proof that all of this will be worth it! I am also getting more and more interested and excited to meet this baby to see what type of personaly s/he has. If you were to ask me based on my experience so far I would say s/he would be the exact opposite- but I find that hard to picture!
We go to the doctors tomorrow- hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time! I am excited to hear it!
188 more days to go.... eek! I know how fast it is going to come- it's frightening yet quite exciting all wrapped up in one!
Well off to try and eat a popsicle as my plain cheerios aren't helping anything! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment