Well I had my second appointment with my doctor this past Thursday. I got my results of my ultrasound which is nice as the lady who did it never told me anything (which they aren't allowed to- but still it is very annoying to just having to lay there while not knowing anything) Turns out this babe was 1.15cm and a strong heartbeat of 167bpm! I felt much better after hearing what the heartbeat was- that was the main thing I wanted to know.
In other news during the doctor visit- I was told to start my dicletin as soon as possible as I am down 6 pounds due to my all day sickness. My blood pressure was a measly 98/60 --I guess that explains why I was dizzy! The dicletin is like a miracle drug! I've felt much better since I've started taking it. I take two at night and while I still don't feel 100% in the morning I do definitely feel much better and am able to get a bit of food into me. The only downfall is it feels as though I have taken 50 gravols so being tired/lethargic is an understatement- but luckily Alex helps keep me busy and moving to keep my awake and alert.
I made my appointments for my next two ultrasounds (12 May and 13 July) I am super stoked for both. I still feel as though I need to be pinched and reminded I am actually pregnant. It is so silly as I definitely look it and feel it- but I guess I'm still mostly in shock that there is this tiny being growing (and hopefully thriving) inside of me. I love him/her already so much. Alex can point to the baby when asked and we include the baby in our bedtime songs where we go through the names of everyone in our little family. It feels really good to include this one already in the family.
I guess that is all for the news today- I am just shy of 10 weeks- I can't believe how fast this is moving along this time! Won't be too long before I start feeling him/her! I was 15 weeks with Alex when I first felt him--- I can't wait to start feeling the kicks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment