I'm definitely not keeping up on blogging as much as I would like to. I blame the baby :P
I always thought with Alex I had experienced morning sickness- but wow was I way off! I can confidently say I have (and still am) experiencing morning sickness, later morning sickness, early afternoon sickness.... well you get the idea- its pretty much 24-7 at this point. I'm not complaining- I know if I had no signs of being pregnant I'd be panicky- and I always tell the baby if me being sick helps it grow than thats okay with me.
I was on medication for it but have come to realize that it has only made it a million times worse- figure that one out! Sunday and Monday I was completely lethargic. I was literally not awake for more than an hour in total on Sunday (Mother's Day of all days), and maybe two hours on Monday. The only reason why I was awake was so I could run to the bathroom to get sick. It was getting a bit scary I have never in my life felt like I did those past two days. I stopped my medication- and while I'm still nauseaus all day- I'm not really getting physically sick- and I'm definitely more awake and actually able to watch Alex and have fun with him again.
Tomorrow is my nuchal scan- while I'm not worried (or at least I tell myself this) I am insanely nervous for it. I know the baby will be fine in my heart- but based on my last experience getting an ultrasound I am aware no one will tell me anything till the end of the 30 minutes on whether the baby is even still in there- I will only get to look at the screen for a couple of seconds- and I won't even be able to hear the heartbeat. To make matters worse it is yet again another appointment/ultrasound I have to do by myself which makes me so much more stressed. M is pretty upset he has to miss it also- but sadly there is nothing he can do to get out of work. At least he will be able to come to our 20 week ultrasound in July.
Realizations of this baby are becoming stronger and stronger and I find myself more and more excited. I know I will regret saying this with such confidence if it turns out it's a boy- but I am completely certain at this point it is a girl. I find when I think of this baby I can only think girl- what she will look like- what she will act like- what we will name her. It will be interesting to see when we find out the gender. I will honestly be absolutely thrilled with either sex - I guess I see the gender prediction of how strong my mother's intuition is!
I will hopefully post good news and hopefully a picture of our little bean tomorrow! Please send me positive relaxing (and less pukey if you can) thoughts!
Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment