Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I think I'm giving up already for this month...

I think my luck ran out.

AF that is usually and 10 days in length was struck down to 4 days with the clomid. I was apprehensive but very excited about this since it has never in my history been less than 7 days.

But yesterday (day 10) I started spotting and same as today. I am sooo discouraged now. I don't know what to do about this.

We are coming into the supposed week of O. I don't know if you can O while you are spotting at the same time, let alone BDing *babydancing* will be gross (at least to me) if this keeps up.

Anyone with magic powers to stop this? I feel like this month is already useless and I am not even half way done it. I feel like a let down once again to M. I am a let down to myself.

1 comment:

  1. "There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off." Psalms 23:18

    ReplyDelete