Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"I'm hot and I'm cold, I'm yes then I'm no, I'm in and I'm out, I'm up and I'm down... "

This song is my life theme song right now.

Today was day 3 on Clomid.

Day 1: Not bad at all it was a good day with no side effects

Day 2: Awesome! I had one hot flash and the rest of the day I had a big burst of energy where I could not stop moving (i.e. in between sewing some stuff and making Angel Food Cake and chopping up stuff for dessert/supper I put together a huge bookcase and *barely* hauled it all around the house until I figured out where I wanted to put it.

Day 3: Today is pretty horrible. It started with hot flashes from 5AM-6AM.Then there was nothing. Then I would get insanely aggrivated by the smallest things. And by the time M came home from work I could not stop crying! I felt so bad, I am not sad about anything but here I was literally bawling my eyes out. Talk about an awkward supper! Then he left for something and when he came back I just totally lost it again and couldn't stop crying. I am just exhausted and it frightens me I still have to put 2 more pills into my system. And the side effects will not leave me until after I ovulate which should be in around 12 days. At least M is being super awesome about everything. I am soooo thankful I have him here, even if he doesn't understand what is going on inside my head and body entirely (I don't understand either though) he sure tries to fix it somehow and make me feel better.

I would say wish me luck. But I think in this case you might want to put all of the luck to M, the poor guy!

And I'm back into my hot flashes again so I think I might just go put on a robe so I can choose to have covering or no covering in a *flash*.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kimseh... this sounds like a nightmare!

    Good luck to you both on this one!

    Keeping you in my thoughts <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he knows the cause, and it's so worth it...that'll make it a lot easier on him. I'm sure the harder part for him is to see how much it sucks for you, rather than just how lame and weird and moody you are on them!

    Can you take like, midol or anything to ease the side effects? Eat lots of chocolate? Watch chick flicks and eat tubs of icecream (that can double, in a hot flash, as something cold to put under your shirt? haha).

    Hang in there, kiddo...it's well worth it.

    ReplyDelete