Last Saturday I felt a bit queezy all day but nothing too bad.
On Sunday I had the odd bought of not feeling well then it passed.
Yesterday I woke up with a mild migraine.... I lost...
Keep in mind whenever I do get migraines I always take three 222's and one-two gravol at the same time. A bit much yes, but you have seen my migraines and it is the only thing that stops them. Obviously John A. does not want that ridiculous amount of meds in his system so the most I can take is 2 regular (not even extra strength) tylenol every four hours. Need I say more?
I can't even remember how many times I puked yesterday. Had to have been at least over 10 sets of time heaving about 4 times each. I thought my head was going to explode with all the pressure in it. Finally at 10:30pm I emptied my stomach of everything for the last time that night.
Bedtime last night was rediculous I had one glass of water before sleep, then I was wide awake from 2-4am where I also had more water to drink. I kept waking up every so often feeling sick and headachy again. I was up at 11am and tried to eat some crackers (still in bed) and M made a peppermint tea since it has no caffiene and is supposed to help with nausea. When I finally went pee (keep in mind I now had at least 2 cups of water and one tea in my system) I was sooo dehydrated that when I looked before I flushed - because really, who doesn't- there was clear water and at the bottom a dark rusty orange syrupy look to the water. It was pretty terrifying, at first I even thought that maybe I was bleeding (which I am definitely not). I couldn't get over how dehydrated I was from yesterday! I will definitely just have to man up and know even though I am going to be sick I might as well bring up tonnes of water with it.
The rest of the day was pretty much spent in bed feeling sick (and getting sick) and slightly headachy. I watched Surf Ninjas which was exciting, ate a couple of spoonfuls of apple sauce and some more crackers then had a little nap again. I woke up at 3:30pm feeling much better, well better enough that I could actually go shower.
I am not complaining as to how sick I was because like I said, I did kinda ask for it, and it is definitely worth it. I think yesterday with the added migraines to it just really put me out of the count. Nausea and puking I can handle, migraines with no medicine equal lose.
I am curious to see if I feel sick again tomorrow morning or not...
Better days!
You should definitely start having a few bottles of pedia-lyte (or pediatric electrolyte solution, in the cheaper brand haha) on hand...it helps a LOT for the dehydration, and the pediatric stuff is made for kids, so it's gentle/lower amounts of electrolytes/nutrients than the grown up one, so it'd be that much safter for John A.
ReplyDeleteAlso - sweet that John A has been exposed to Surf Ninjas at such an early age! Well done! haha
I was definitely just going to comment to say that John A's been exposed to Surf Ninjas! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you're migraine free from now on!
haha it made me laugh so much to read these since I really didn't even think about that I just exposed the baby to Surf Ninjas... Even though I was unaware I am pretty sure I just became the best mum ever for those actions!
ReplyDelete