Well M took Alex for "an hour" (which it is now officially over an hour) to visit some of his friends at the museum. I am going nuts with missing this kid- the house is cleaned and I am bored and I need my little boy. This is the longest I've ever gone without him and I'm ready to break in tears if I think about it any longer...
So in hopes of distracting myself... here are some nicknames we call Alex...
- Alexander (not so much a nickname but we do call him this as well though rarely)
- My Baby Boy
- My Blue Eyed Boy
- My Son
- Porker
- Goof
-Mister
- Mister Alex
- Mr. (fill in the blank with absolutely anything) Face <-- this one probably constitutes the most of our nicknames be it Mr. Pouty Face or Mr. Potatoe Face etc...
- Baby
- Alex Man
YAY He's HOME! Bye!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment