We celebrated on Saturday by going to the best icecream place ever and having a sundae there and it was delicious! I can't wait until he can eat his first sundae there!
Today Alex had his one-month check up and he is doing excellent. I think my favourite part was when he peed all over the mean/stupid nurse :D
The doctor says he is perfectly healthy and she justs love him. He was awake thewhole time and never made a peep through all of her checking up on him. Such a good boy! He has gained a pound since the last visit (so around 9lbs now) and I believe the nurse said he was 22 inches and 1/4 which is also awesome! 
I can't believe a month has already gone by! He is outgrowing clothes like crazy as well. There is nothing I would change about this little boy of ours- I can't believe how much we love him. It is amazing to watch him grow on a daily basis and adding new things to his talents such as smiling on command, holding his head for much longer now and being able to turn it side to side while on his tummy. Although one of my favourites is how he follows me with his eyes no matter where I am. I also love it when I am trying to sleep and I glance to the craddle next to me only to see a wide-eyed boy grinning at me wanting to play :)
I love this 'being a mum' job!
No comments:
Post a Comment