Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Braxton Hicks

Well after wondering if I have even felt them the last couple of weeks I no longer have to wonder...

Last night I got to experience the joy of false contractions for 5.5 hours!

It wasn't anything I couldn't handle... thus the whole 'false' part- but it was definitely weird to feel pressure and tightening every 4-5 minutes for 25 seconds for that long!

I wasn't worried that it would develop into anything bigger (not that it would matter since I am almost full term) Heck, I didn't even really tell M about them.

I left almost as quickly as they came and man was my body exhausted. I could tell they were gone by the sudden energy burst the baby had now that everything relaxed again and it had room to move around.

It was good practice for timing (yay for contractionmaster.com) and seeing how I could cope with them in times of needing to breathe through them or just having to focus on something else.

It is hard to believe the big day is coming- roughly 28 days to go until d-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment