The Date was 10 June, 2009.
Why am I writing about this?
Well I found a website years and years ago where you can 'paint'. For some reason on 10 June I spent a long time trying to re-find this site. When I found it I started to 'paint' (I am aware I am no good at this program- just needed something to do...)
Before I realized it I had drawn a picture of a pregnant woman... my next picture also was of a pregnant women...
Why does this matter again?
Well, this was the first time I 'painted' a pregnant women since Gr. 12 Art (where it was actually a good painting done by oil and canvas for the record) A couple of weeks later my sister announced she was pregnant with her youngest daughter- it was definitely not planned so it was a weird coincidence...
What does this have to do with my 10 June 'paintings' then?
Well we had our IUI on 7 June....
We found out we were pregnant on 19 June... only 9 days after I 'painted' these ones...
Coincidence? Maybe.... Intuition? Maybe.... Who knows, all I know is I hope that sometime in the future I will be lucky enough to get 'inspired' and paint yet another pregnant woman for M and I...


No comments:
Post a Comment