Today was a quick and pretty painless appointment!
First:
I peed in a cup- it was really orange today but I passed all tests which was a relief!
Second:
I get brought into my room. A nurse came in to take my weight.... this has NEVER happened. Usually my doctor does my weight. I love when my doctor does my weight since I *think* I am still a bit smaller then her weight wise and she really has never said a single thing when I have gained weight (even if it happened to be a lot in a short period of time). Weight does not matter to her, and since it does to me, I love her that much more for not making me feel bad about weight gain.
Well today the nurse came in and for one she is super skinny (meaning that she doesn't know what it is to gain weight haha) and then she made me weigh myself! Which for one made me look like an idiot since how am I to remember how those doctor scales look....
So I already knew I gained how much I did since I weighed myself yesterday at my mums. So this lady asks me what it says... I tell her and do you know what she says? She says "Wow, someone had a good Christmas" um beg pardon? Like what do I say to that? Well I wanted to say some certain names- which was said under my breath.
She then tried to make me 'feel' better by telling me another girl gained twice then I did the other day. How is that supposed to make me feel better? That poor girl probably felt terrible about it- and I'm sure that lady didn't make her feel much better about it... plus I don't want to know about other patients- the same as how I don't want my information being shared with others.
Some people....
Third:
My doctor walked in and I felt better instantly! Have I mentioned how much I love her?
Fourth:
Discussed pregnancy stuff such as baby activity and braxton hicks etc. and blood pressure right on as always! Also got told about my Strep B test which is next appointment :( *its a swab of both holes lets just say and I'm not looking forward to that haha*
Fifth:
Measured my fundal height at 35cm (increase by only 1cm) which this solidified my thoughts that baby has dropped a bit! (Fundal height decreases as baby drops) So yay for that!
Sixth:
Heart beat was at 156 bpm!
And that was it! Short and sweet!
Things to come:
25 Jan: Next doctors appointment
26 Jan: Hospital tour
**Also: I have made all of my appointments now for the rest of my pregnancy- only 4 more appts left! Crazy to think!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment