I'm so gloomy today.
I'm not sure why.
Perhaps it is because the sun isn't shining
Perhaps it is because I feel like a shut in
Perhaps because of financial woes
Perhaps since I'm at the point of excited for new baby yet scared of the changes and not being
pregnant anymore
Perhaps it is due to me having so much to do yet no energy to do it
Perhaps it is since I get no adult interactions besides M and my mum (and my friend Anna) and I know it is only going to get worse in a couple of weeks
Perhaps it is because my Anna is leaving me for a year if not longer to New Zealand in less than a week
Perhaps it is because I am jealous she can just get up and leave and have exciting adventures
Perhaps I feel incomplete as a participating member of society (in education and job status)
Perhaps it is just hormones
Perhaps it is since I no longer sleep at night
Perhaps my emotions or so caught up in eagerness, happiness, anxiety, loneliness, sadness, fear
of the unknown, excitement of the unknown that it has just decided to keep me on this 'feeling nothing' stage of emotions
I could go on, but it won't help in the end. At least I got some of my worries out of the way... perhaps I will try to conquer the others another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment