Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good Practice for the Hubby

Well the hubby got to see what waking up at 4:30am to a blubbering baby it will be like....

Except tonight the baby was me...

I am just soooooooooo exhausted. I literally have not slept a full night in over 5 months! 5 freakin' months! And I don't mean even like 8 hours isn't enough... I"m talking about sleeping on average ONLY 4 hours a night!

I'm am reaching a breaking point- or maybe today I reached it. There is nothing worse than waking up wide awake, craving something, aching all over, being uncomfortable while the person next to you is fast asleep. Your mind starts racing in the darkness about anything and everything- from what you are craving to how will you be able to handle labour and when the baby comes home. All of these thoughts only make you more exhausted than you already are.

I felt awful for waking M up this way today as he deserves his sleep- but he did make me feel better- even about things I wasn't even aware that I was worried about and needed encouragement about.

I swear everyday I think I couldn't love him more- yet everyday I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment