Thursday, February 25, 2010

40 Week and 1 Day Appt

Well such a good appointment today!


First:
- I pee in a cup (results all normal)



Second:
- Weight - went up a lot :O AND it was the mean lady that took it- but she didn't say anything negative which is good for her because I am in no state to hear I gained a lot more than I should have! haha

Third:
- Doctor came in and did the 'anything new chat'
- I told her I THOUGHT I lost a bit of my plug last night but since it was such a tiny tiny amount that I was starting to think that I made it all up in hopes to pretend things were progressing- she had a good laugh at that

Fourth:
- Blood pressure was back to my normal of 110/70!

Fifth:
- The heartrate was at 138bpm which is great

Sixth:
- My fundal height is now at 38cm which means baby has dropped some more!

Seventh:
- Internal time :
- Still not too bad- she put her hand in and again was shocked and all "oh wow this head is soo nicely down" which I LOVE hearing! (And also explains why even my maternity shirts aren't fitting me length wise anymore since the bottom of the belly keeps sticking out)
- Also still 70-80% effaced which is great
- AND I am "EASILY at 3cm" dialated!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO
- I love that my body is progressing so much meanwhile I really have not even experienced braxton hicks- just menstrual like cramps on and off! (not even hidden contraction type of cramps)
- Like at 4cm they can give you an epidural and keep you in hospital.... and I'm already at 3... lets hope progression continues as it is!

Eighth:
- On the more realistic side of things I still had to make an appt for Monday just incase the baby is hanging around still in the belly instead of my arms!

1 comment:

  1. How are you holding up? Pls post when you get a chance, I am checking back here every day to see if your LO has arrived :)
    Marta

    ReplyDelete